Wednesday, May 7, 2014

first post! I have a trailer!

Hi,
thanks for checking out my blog about the little house I'm building. It's just getting started, and it's pretty exciting. I don't like spending a lot of time writing about what's already happened, so unless I start getting really into it these posts are likely to be short. Perhaps sweet, sometimes. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up on it and include lots of photos. To begin with, here's a photo of me and my sexy new trailer:
What a beauty she is. Very well-crafted by the very friendly, helpful and professional team at The Trailerman in Abbotsford. Ted there spent hours consulting with me via phone and email on the specs for the custom trailer build. Here he is affixing the licence plate:
First vehicle I've ever has registered and insured in my name! I love the little plate.
Fun and busy times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment