Thursday, April 15, 2021

The work begins...

Well, the hands-on work that is. I've been doing a ton of planning work, designing, researching. But it's something else to start doing concrete building work, makes things feel very real. I put together a couple of extremely sturdy workbenches with pallets, and a little workstation inside my big storage shed. And today I started to round off the edges on the boards that will be interior siding with a router. This space was intended to be garden tools storage + walk-in cooler for my veggie growing business, but since those plans went a bit sideways now it has become an awesome place to keep all my building materials. And now it's also housing my workshop :-) Fabian and his crew started their work yesterday, they begin with making all the cuts for the frame. Hopefully I'll get an update with photos soon. For now here's a look at my work space:

4 comments:

  1. Are you keeping it at the farm? This is mom by the way. This is my email. Is it on a trailer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Yes! It will be parked on my field. It's on a trailer, yes.

      Delete
  2. I like your bench construction, looks super useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like how they turned out. Who's this btw?

      Delete