Thursday, July 15, 2021

Getting going



 Some projects to start off.

Trying not to look too hard at the whole project, just take off little chunks at a time.

Trying to remember to multiply every time estimate by at least 3.

Having fun! This project is so cool, I’m grateful to myself for taking the risk and giving myself the opportunity to get my hands on such an extensive building experience. Also grateful for friends with experience and skills who are willing to help out. And just basically any friends who want to help out, it’s a nice way to spend time with someone I enjoy being with 😊 

Hydraulic jack and leveling jacks. And Lusi hiding from the sun


2 comments:

  1. You have taken on big projects before and done well. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see you getting it all leveled out! A strong and secure base will make everything else work out!

    ReplyDelete