Monday, July 5, 2021

Site prep + 2nd trip to Tidaholm

house, dog included

My little house on wheels is being delivered on Tuesday! I need to just let that sink in… 
view from catwalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was in Tidaholm at the Treesign workshop Over the weekend, doing a bit of work and tying up little loose ends. It’s a great feeling to be inside my house and see my design come to life. Even better than I’d imagined, and it’ll just get nicer from now on. I’m very much looking forward to taking over construction.

 

kitchen and loft wall

bedroom loft                        


 

view from kitchen








 

 

 







kitchen beams

catwalk beam


more time planin'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Prior to leaving for Tidaholm I was doing site prep for where the house will stand. Landscapre cloth pegged down, to be covered with wood chips. Holes dug and being filled with gravel and sand, and a paving stone for under the six trailer jacks. Thanks Marek for your help! And Lusi, thank you for being so cute.


4 comments:

  1. Is that a door beside the door or a huge window?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it’s a door. Actually the main door. The little door is meant as a dirty entrance, it goes straight into the bathroom. It’s also a potential future entrance to an addition, if I ever wanted to build one

      Delete
  2. But it’s also a huge window, I guess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems like a door too many... Hahaha
    I like the idea of an addition in the future!

    ReplyDelete