Saturday, November 6, 2021

tiny spa in the making

Bathroom post #1. The big part of this job is finally done. It came with a pretty big price tag, but I think it's going to be worth it. I got a flooring crew in (husband and wife, they were pretty cute) to do a wetroom floor Before they could do the spackle and mats I had to put drywall up on the walls and t&g particle board down on the floor, because the osb boards were flexing a bit after the plumber cut the drain hole. So that was an interesting experience, as the floor is a pretty odd shape. The drywall was quite easy, especially since I used really thin boards (6mm). It's nice that it was only for a small space, then I got to try it out but didn't get bored with it.

putting up drywall

drywall done

particleboard floor on the floor

Spackle floor and drain

wetroom!


2 comments:

  1. Oh that wallpaper wrap looks amazing! What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I really like how it turned out, especially with the yellow floor mat. It's just one of their bathroom wall mats, the company is called Tarkett.

    ReplyDelete