Monday, November 1, 2021

Tiny office space

One of my favourite parts of the house so far is my little office space. It was fun to build and turned out exactly as I'd envisioned it. Including the fact that it's a super functional and cozy space. Here are some photos documenting the building process and outcome. Notice the drop-down space visible in the first photos - that's where my feet go! I love it. I also love the desk itself, which is a piece (I think of oak) I cut out of an old tabletop which had seen better days. This bit was in pretty good shape, and is lovely after a bit of sanding. The computer doubles as a screen for watching movies and series, and with the bed in sofa mode (futon rolled up) the bedroom becomes a really comfy tv room.





2 comments:

  1. Oh that is looking very nice, it's even better than I was imagining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryan! Yeah it's coming along really nicely :-D

      Delete